- Start:8 November 2019
- Fridays:18:30 - 22:00
- Saturdays:9:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 19:00
- Location:Penina Hotel & Golf Resort - Portimão
- Includes:1 coaching session*
- Price: 399€ + IVA
Revenue Management for Commercial Departments (22 Hours)
A definir Algarve-, Intermediate
RM Academy trainings are developed with the cooperation of OTA Insight and Climber entities. The union with these strategic partnerships, provides the elaboration of a training in a more practical range through the application of reference software in the present hotel industry. The practice of hotel management tools gives trainees an ability for analysis and efficient performance, as the current industry lacks. The trainings show a predominantly practical nature, in order to consolidate all the knowledge throughout the training itself.
The role of the Sales Department is, today, increasingly complex and has had constant changes, both in the way of selling and in the way of hiring and even communicating. The fact that Revenue Managers play a decisive role in decision-making regarding pricing, distribution and control of restrictions and inventories has made this task of managing sales of a Hotel even more difficult.
It is therefore imperative that the Sales Departments have training and knowledge of RM, making it even critical that they acquire these techniques and tools for a good relationship between departments, since, typically, their mere concern for the B2B is pointed out, while the B2C is quickly taking the reins of the business.
At the end of this course, Hotel Sales professionals will be in a position to argue more effectively with RMs over the whole business scope.
Topics to be addressed:
- Introduction to Revenue Management and Distribution
- Forecast & Segmentation
- Price Strategy
- Understanding Global Distribution Systems
- Importance of OTA’s & TPI’s in the hotel distribution Direct
- Managers who are responsible for optimizing revenues at the level of the Accommodation, Sales & Marketing and General Management Department
- Professionals looking to develop their RM and Distribution skills in Hospitality
- Course material
- Coffee Break
- Participation Certificate
- 1 free coaching session – after training
* free Skype session with a maximum of 3 hours or presential with a fee to apply
8 and 15 November 2019 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
9 and 16 November 2019 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Penina Hotel & Golf Resort – Portimão