- Start:23 November 2019
- Saturday:9:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 19:00
- Location:Penina Hotel & Golf Resort
- Price: 189,00 + IVA
Hospitality Content Marketing (8 Hours)
Manuela Bártolo Algarve-, Marketing-
Tourism, and hospitality in particular, are probably the economic sector who gets more benefits from the IT development of the internet. An evolution that has a direct impact on Sales & Marketing´ ways of working, both in traditional channels and in new business models.
A challenging reality for operators, since they need to have a solid and effective presence in different channels to reach “their” target.
This training presents the fundamental knowledge and tools of digital marketing in hospitality and tourism, in order to sell the product or service with the least expense of resources and costs and the highest possible return on investment.
Temáticas a abordar:
- Marketing and Digital Communication in Hospitality and Tourism
- How to Spread and Sell the Tourist Offer in the Digital Spacel
- Communication and Marketing Tools for Tourism and Hospitality:
- Direct reservations – official website, presence in social networks (business facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube, linkedin), blogs;
- Platforms of consultation and online reservations (tripadvisor, trivago, etc);
- Other marketing tools (google adwords, google hotel ads, google adsense, retargeting).
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- E-mail Marketing (newsletter, promotional email, e-mail for e-commerce, call-to-action (cat), conversion rates)
- Inbound Digital Marketing
- The Importance of Return Analysis on Investment in Marketing:
- Definition of objectives and kpi’s;
- Conversion of lead into clients;
- Advantages of google analytics and google search console.
- Managers who are responsible for optimizing revenues at the level of the Accommodation, Sales & Marketing and General Management Department
- Professionals looking to develop their RM and Distribution skills in Hospitality
- Course material
- Coffee Break
- Participation Certificate
23 November 2019 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Penina Hotel & Golf Resort