- Start:5th of December
- Saturday:9:30 a.m - 1:00 p.m / 2:00 p.m - 6:30 p.m
- Location:Palácio Estoril Golf & Spa Hotel
- Price: 149,00 + IVA
Introduction to Microsoft Excel (8 Hours)
Hugo Esteves Excel, Initiation, Lisbon
The trainings carried out by RM Academy are developed through a collaboration with OTA Insight’s rate shopper, RMS Climber and Sihot’s PMS. These strategic partnerships provide the development of training in a more practical context through the application of reference software in the current hotel market. The use of hotel management tools provides trainees with an aptitude for analysis and efficient performance, as the current market lacks. The training shows a mostly practical character, in order to consolidate all the knowledge acquired. The trainers are all active in the most prestigious international brands in Europe, Asia and America and occupy important positions in these same companies.
Topics to be addressed:
- Introduction to Excel: Basic Excel Operations and Text Formulas
- Cell Formatting, Conditional, Layout, and Sub-Totals Creation
- Absolute Cell Reference: Block Rows / Columns with the “$”
- Basic Excel Functions
- Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
- Data Protection of an Excel Worksheet
- Examples of Excel Tools for Revenue Management.
- Managers who are responsible for optimizing revenues at the level of the Accommodation, Sales & Marketing and General Management Department
- Professionals looking to develop their RM in Hospitality
- Course material
- Coffee Break
- Participation Certificate
5th of December, 2020
From 9:30 a.m to 18:30 p.m Lunch break between 1:00 p.m and 2:00 p.m.
Palácio Estoril Golf & Spa Hotel