- Start:8 February 2019
- Fridays:18:30 - 22:00
- Saturdays:9:30 - 13:00 e 14:30 - 19:00
- Location:Penina Hotel & Golf Resort - Portimão
- Price: 499€ + IVA
Revenue Management and Digital Performance for Commercial Departments (30 Hours)
Pedro Sousa and André Simões Advanced
The role of the Sales Department is, today, increasingly complex and has had constant changes, both in the way of selling and in the way of hiring and even communicating. The fact that Revenue Managers play a decisive role in decision-making regarding pricing, distribution and control of restrictions and inventories has made this task of managing sales of a Hotel even more difficult.
It is therefore imperative that the Sales Departments have training and knowledge of RM and Digital Marketing, making it even critical that they acquire these techniques and tools for a good relationship between departments, since, typically, their mere concern for the B2B is pointed out, while the B2C is quickly taking the reins of the business.
At the end of this course, Hotel Sales professionals will be in a position to argue more effectively with RMs over the whole business scope.
Topics to be addressed:
- Introduction to Revenue Management and Distribution
- Forecast & Segmentation
- Price Strategy
- Understanding Global Distribution Systems
- Importance of OTA’s & TPI’s in the hotel distribution Direct
- Digital Marketing – I
- Digital Marketing – II
- GDS Marketing
- Managers who are responsible for optimizing revenues at the level of the Accommodation, Sales & Marketing and General Management Department
- Professionals looking to develop their RM and Distribution skills in Hospitality
- Course material
- Coffee Break
8 and 15 February 2019 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
9, 16 and 23 February 2019 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Penina Hotel & Golf Resort – Portimão